March 21, 2020- Saturday
Bad Bunny 5K
TYPE OF RACE
- TRAIL RACE
- Start Time : 8:30 am
- Shelby Township
- River Bends Park, 5700 22 Mile Rd.
- 5K : TRAIL RUN
- 5K : RUN/WALK
- Geneva Stephens
- [email protected]
- Rochester Hills, MI 48307
BAD BUNNY 5K
DATE: March 21, 2020
Pick Your Trail Type
* DIRT TRAILS
* BLACKTOP PATH
* DOUBLE BAD BUNNY (RUN BOTH) - must be able to finish dirt 5K in 40 minutes. Blacktop 5K starts at 9:15am sharp!
* Dirt Trail starts at 8:30 am
* Blacktop Path starts at 9:15 am
* Double Bad Bunny – both Dirt and Blacktop
DOUBLE BAD BUNNY (**NEW THIS YEAR… RUN BOTH 5K’s):
1) 8:30 am… run the DIRT TRAIL 5K… must be able to finish in 40 minutes, finish by 9:10am.
2) 9:15 am… run the BLACKTOP PATH 5K
DISTANCE: 5K run - walk
River Bends Park
5700 22 mile Rd., Shelby Township, MI 48317
Use the 22 Mile Rd entrance only.
Hickory Grove Pavilion
PACKET PICK UP: Race day ONLY
8:30 am – 9:45 am (Hickory Grove Pavilion).
BLACKTOP PATH = starting at Hickory Grove pavilion head out towards Woodall path (.95 miles), run Woodall loop (1.25miles), return to Hickory Grove pavilion (.95 miles).
DIRT TRAILS = Mostly dirt single and wide track trails (some blacktop). Trails include rocks, roots, leaves and possibly… snow, ice or mud (It is Michigan… you never know!!).
Note: If weather conditions cause the trails to be unsafe… we will reroute the course accordingly.
* Chip Timing by Race Time Services
* Separate results for Dirt Trail and Blacktop finishers
Separate overall awards for Blacktop and Dirt trail Option:
* SPEEDY BUNNY = Overall male and female
* SPEEDY BUNNY KID = Overall male and female (12 or under)
* SPEEDY BUNNY SENIOR = Overall male and female (60 and over)
WHAT YOU GET:
* Raffle- pick an egg… see if you win!
* Finishers Medal
* Unisex cotton T-Shirt
* Double Bad Bunny finishers = 1 shirt, 1 medal for finishing trail run 5K, 1 medal for finishing blacktop 5K and a Double Bad Bunny mug.
**EVENT SANCTIONED BY USA TRACK and FIELD**
DOGS: Due to Liability Insurance… Dogs are not allowed on the course
* Strollers allowed on blacktop path
* Strollers NOT allowed on dirt trails
More info found on our website www.move-itfitness.com
Created on: 12-28-19 10:19:16