July 25, 2020- Saturday
Loopty Loop (4 - 8 - 12 Hour)
TYPE OF RACE
- TRAIL RACE
- Start Time : 7:00 am
- Rochester Hills
- Bloomer Park, 345 John R. Rd.
- other : TRAIL RUN
- Geneva Stephens
- [email protected]
- Rochester Hills, MI 48307
Loopty Loop Ultra
This is a 4, 8 and 12 hour race… This means you can run, walk, go fast, go slow! Do as many of the 5.2 mile loops as you want or can. This is your race…. keep going to the last minute or stop when you want. You do NOT have to run the whole time you signed up for. Take a short break, take a long break. Get the idea? It’s your race, do what you want in your allotted time
**Note for 2020, course will change from 6.3 miles to 5.2 miles. We removed CRT (Clinton River Trail) portion.
DATE: July 25, 2020
12 hour = 7:00 am
8 hour = 7:30 am
4 hour = 7:30 am
LOCATION: Bloomer Park (Hilltop Shelter)
345 John R Rd.
Rochester Hills, MI 48307
PARK FEE: $5 per car
CUT OFF TIMES:
• 4 hour = start last 5.2 mile loop or ONE MORE MILE loop by .. 11:29 am
• 8 hour = start last 5.2 mile loop or ONE MORE MILE loop by .. 3:29 pm
• 12 hour = start last 5.2 mile loop by .. 6:30 pm or ONE MORE MILE loop by 6:59 pm
** NOTE: Race stops at 8:00 pm. Please do not go out for last loop if you cannot finish loop by 8:00pm
Know your own abilities. If you finish loop after 8:00pm it will not count. We will have a 1 mile blue loop that you can do to squeak out one more mile as an option
Trails are DIRT with rocks and roots. Loop is approximately 5.2 miles with a good mixture of wide and single track. Unlike our other races this course is mostly flat! Even though this race is held in July, trails are shaded and will be much cooler than on the open road.
Sorry… no dogs or strollers on course.
DROP BAG: Don’t want to carry all your supplies? We will have a drop bag area at the start/finish area. You will also have access to your car after each loop.
“ONE MORE MILE” (OPTIONAL): Have extra time before the cut off but not enough time/energy to finish a whole 5.2 mile loop… We have a ONE MILE Loop marked with BLUE FLAGS. This loop will help you squeak out “ONE more MILE” or help those looking to get a Half/Full marathon distance. NOTE: You can only do it once and must be done at the end.
EARLY PACKET PICK UP:
Date 7/24/2020 (Friday)
Time: 3:00pm – 6:30pm
Location: Bloomer Park
345 John R rd.
Rochester Hills, MI. 48307
*Notify booth attendee that you are picking up
packet for Loopty Loop race
RACE MORNING PACKET PICK UP: Hill Top Shelter
12 hour = 6:00am – 6:50am
4 and 8 hour = 6:00am – 7:20am
**NOTE: To avoid long lines race day, PLEASE try to pickup packet on Friday!!! Race day, park opens at 6:00am which gives a limited time for race day Packet Pick Up.
TIMING: Race Time Services …. chip timing
* Please pin bib on outside front of your clothing.
* Start of race will not be chip start, clock start only!!
* Chip timing is to keep track of your laps/time.
* MUST cross timing mat after each lap to ensure your loops are being counted.
WHEN YOU FINISH and cross MAIN 5.2 mile timing mat for last time, you have two options…
* 1) FINISHED! remove bottom pull tag portion, give to volunteer, get your well deserved medal/buckle, YIPPIE you’re done !!!
* 2) ONE MORE MILE LOOP. Tell volunteer you want to do the…one more mile loop. We have a separate timing mat for this loop. once completed remove bottom pull tag potion, give to volunteer, get your well deserved medal/buckle, YIPPIE you’re done !!!
AID STATION: 2 aid stations per loop. * if temperature demands it, we may add another aid station.
Fully stocked with… salty, sweet, fruit, PB & J sandwiches, ham/turkey cheese sandwiches, pickles, Gatorade, E-Gel, coke and Vernors (ginger ale). PORTA POTTY
* WHAT YOU GET:
* Female-Technical racerback Tank
* Male-Technical sleeveless Tank
* All Finishers receive.. Medal or Belt Buckle
* NOTE: If you reach 50 miles or 100K distance, you will receive a BELT BUCKLE and Medal
* NOTE: if you reach 50K/25K distance, you will receive a 50k/25k keychain and medal … see pic below
* Finisher Buff
AWARDS: Overall male and female, 4 hour, 8 hour and 12 hour race.
OVERALL WINNERS: Will be determined by the person with the most miles in the fastest time!
Antoniou’s Towne Square Pizza
We will have several deliveries throughout the day.
Starting at : (approx. times)
11:30am, 3:00pm, 4:30pm and 7:00pm
WE WILL ALSO HAVE CAKE
More details on website www.move-itfitness.com
Created on: 10-27-19 6:13:51
Last updated on 10-30-19 2:07:55