This EVENT is an older event! It is from May 02, 2020
Please use the search box above to search for the new race!
May 02, 2020- Saturday
CANCELED - Twilight Zone (6 - 12 - 24 Hour)
TYPE OF RACE
- TRAIL RACE
- Start Time : 8:00 am
- Addison Oaks County Park, 1480 W. Romeo Rd.
- other : TRAIL RUN
- Geneva Stephens
- [email protected]
- Rochester Hills, MI 48307
** THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELED. PLEASE SEE RACE WEBSITE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION. **
6, 12 and 24 Hour Endurance Run
DATE: May 2, 2020
START TIME: 8:00 am
LOCATION: Addison Oaks County Park (Leonard, Michigan)
Course is a 2.75 mile loop that is a mixture of surfaces and trail types. Wide track, Single track, Dirt, Blacktop and Gravel. Nice mixture to change things up and keep your mind occupied. Course will also change directions at 8 pm right around the TWILIGHT Hour (right before dark), this will make it feel like a totally different course!!!
NOTE: You do not need to run or walk the entire 6, 12 or 24 hour… examples
1. Stop when you reach a specific distance!
2. Take a break, start again! (maybe need a nap)
WALKERS ARE WELCOME !!
**Start/Finish will be at Group campsites #5 and #6
**Camping will be at Group campsites #5 and #6
**Parking will be at Group campsites #1 and #2
* First come – First serve
* Electric- limited, 1 outlet per 3 campsites.
* Water- 8 spigots at start/finish area
* Tents and canopies only
* No cars at camp sites
* Camping included in 24 hr. registration fee
* Camping for 6 and 12 hr. cost $20
* Start setting up @ 2:00pm – Friday, May 1st
* RV camping is available in Park, please contact park office. (248) 693-2432
PACKET PICK UP:
* Early– Friday, May 1, 2020. Time – 3:00pm to 8:00pm
* Race Day = Start/Finish area- Saturday, May 2, 2020. Time – 6:00am to 7:45am
* May pick up other participants packets
* Reflective cones at main turns
* Direction signs
* Pink Stakes
* Course is NOT lit up during night portion
* MANDATORY headlamp and/or flashlight is a must at night
Running for a good cause:
$1.00 for every hour that you run will be donated to a local women’s shelter .. Turning Point!!
That means up to $24 could be donated, per person… Up to $2400.00
WHAT YOU GET:
* Finisher Medal
* 100 mile Belt Buckle
* Performance Hoodie (gender specific)
* 24 hour Tent Camping included in price
* 12 and 6 hour Tent Camping optional $20
* Post Food Breakfast – TBD
* Well stocked aid station
* Well marked course
* 2 main fire pits @ start/finish pavilion
* Flushable toilets / showers at campsite area
* 25cent showers available
* BYOB… alcohol allowed in park!
* Specific distance keychain to all that reach… 50K, 50 mile and 100K
* Overall Male and Overall Female (6 hr, 12 hr and 24 hr)
* Determined by: most completed loops, if tied … most loops, in the fastest time
* One main aid station per 2.75 mile loop – Start/Finish area
* Fully stocked
* We will add list of food closer to race date
Pacers will be allowed for 24 hour participants.
* Pacers can start at 9:00pm
* Large parking lot next to start/finish and camping (.10 mile away)
* Course runs right thru section of parking lot
* Can stage your food/gear at your car
* No tents in parking lot
More details on our website www.move-itfitness.com
Created on: 10-27-19 10:33:03