[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CDT/-5.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate() [function.getdate]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CDT/-5.0/DST' instead
RunMichigan.com | Community Forum • View topic - RESULTS are WRONG, what do I DO? TIME, PLACE, NAME?

RESULTS are WRONG, what do I DO? TIME, PLACE, NAME?

Do you see any bugs or problems while surfing at RunMichigan.com, if you do, then post HERE!

RESULTS are WRONG, what do I DO? TIME, PLACE, NAME?

Postby eberswine » Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:28 pm

If you see a mistake in the results that we provide you can try the following to fix and or correct them!

99% of results on RunMichigan.com are provided by a Timing Company, NOT US!

First off, if you are browsing the results and either can't find you name or your time or place is wrong, then PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL US! We are not responsible for the Timing of results!

The best thing to do is figure out who provided the results and email them. We try and create a "Provided by" link for most results that we post. If the results are "Link to Results",... then that means you are leaving RunMichigan.com and going to the Timing website (please contact them)

Thanks.
-------------------------------------------
Josh Eberly
Webmaster.Designer.Developer RunMichigan.com and pretty good runner :-)
-------------------------------------------
eberswine
Site Admin

Return to Bugs, Problems, Results wrong or messed up... Something wrong?