· 26.2 (give or take) miles, two or three person relay, one \\\"creek crossing”
· Semi-developed dirt roads, puff sand and trails through the infamous Omer Plains, home of the Witchy Wolf, a few miles of asphalt.
· 6:00 p.m. that’s right, p.m. start. September 1st, 2012
· Headlight and taillight required
· Start and finish at Deep River Township Park, Sterling, MI, camping at Russell’s campground call 989-653-2690 or 800-552-4928 www.russellcanoes.com and Whites The River call 989 654-2654
· Day of registration and packet pick up at Deep River Township Park, Sterling, MI starting at 2:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. NO REGISTRATION AFTER 4:30 p.m. !!!!!
· Post race food and activities at Deep River Township Park, Sterling, MI following race.