July 27, 2019- Saturday
Loopty Loop (4, 8, 12 Hour)
TYPE OF RACE
- TRAIL RACE
- Start Time : 7:00 am
- Rochester Hills
- Bloomer Park, 345 John R. Rd.
- other : TRAIL RUN
- Geneva Stephens
- Rochester Hills, MI 48307
This is a 4, 8 and 12 hour race… This means you can run, walk, go fast, go slow! Do as many of the 6.3 mile loops as you want or can. This is your race…. keep going to the last minute or stop when you want. You do NOT have to run the whole time you signed up for. Take a short break, take a long break. Get the idea? It’s your race, do what you want in your allotted time.
DATE: July 27, 2019
12 hour = 7:00 am
8 hour = 8:00 am
4 hour = 8:00 am
** NOTE: 8 and 4 hour must start @ 8:00am. If you start at 7:00am that hour/distance will not count.
Bloomer Park, 345 John R Rd., Rochester Hills, MI 48307
PARK FEE: $5 per car
CUT OFF TIMES:
• 4 hour = start last 6.3 mile loop or ONE MORE MILE loop by... 11:59 am
• 8 hour = start last 6.3 mile loop or ONE MORE MILE loop by... 3:59 pm
• 12 hour = start last 6.3 mile loop by... 6:30 pm or ONE MORE MILE loop by 6:59 pm.
** NOTE: Race stops at 8:30 pm. Please do not go out for last loop if you cannot finish loop by 8:30pm
Know your own abilities. If you finish loop after 8:30pm it will not count. We will have a one mile blue loop that you can do to squeak out one more mile as an option.
Trails are DIRT. Loop is approximately 6.3 miles with a good mixture of wide and single track… mostly flat. Even though this race is held in July… trails are shaded and will be much cooler than on the open road.
EARLY PACKET PICK UP:
Date 7/26/2019 (Friday)
Time: 3:00pm – 6:30pm
Bloomer Park , 345 John R rd., Rochester Hills, MI. 48307
RACE MORNING PACKET PICK UP: Bloomer Park (Hill Top Shelter)
12 hour = 6:00am – 6:50am
4 and 8 hour = 6:30am – 7:50am
DROP BAG: Don’t want to carry all your supplies? We will have a drop bag area at the start/finish area. You will also have access to your car after each loop.
“ONE MORE MILE” (OPTIONAL): Have extra time before the cut off but not enough time/energy to finish a whole 6.3 mile loop… We have a ONE MILE Loop marked with BLUE FLAGS. This loop will help you squeak out “ONE more MILE” or help those looking to get a Half/Full marathon distance. NOTE: You can only do it once and must be done at the end.
TIMING: Race Time Services …. chip timing
AWARDS: Overall male and female, 4 hour, 8 hour and 12 hour race.
OVERALL WINNERS: Will be determined by the person with the most miles in the fastest time!
POST FOOD: Pizza & Cake
AID STATION: 2 aid stations per loop. approximately 3 miles apart. * if temperature demands it... we may add another aid station.
Fully stocked with… salty, sweet, fruit, PB&J sandwiches, ham/turkey cheese sandwiches, pickles, Gatorade, E-Gel, E-Fuel (electrolyte energy drink), Coke and ginger ale.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Technical short sleeve shirt- male/female cut
- All Finishers receive... Medal or *Belt Buckle
- • NOTE: If you reach 50 miles or 100K distance, you will receive a BELT BUCKLE and medal.
- *NOTE: if you reach 50K distance, you will receive a special 50K keychain along with your medal.
- Post Food (PIZZA & CAKE)
- Finisher Sunglasses
***New Designs coming in 2019 for Buckles***
Camping: NO camping at Bloomer Park
Nearest camping sites =
- Stony Creek Metro park: Rustic sites only
- Addison Oaks County Park: Full service campsites
- Both parks are approximately 20 minutes from Bloomer park
Created on: 12-7-18 5:39:28
Last updated on 2-12-19 10:33:40