This EVENT is an older event! It is from September 30, 2017
Please use the search box above to search for the new race!
September 30, 2017- Saturday
Chelsea XC Open Race
- 5K : TRAIL RUN
- Eric Swager
- 740 N. Freer
- Chelsea, MI
Chelsea Cross Country – 5 kilometer “Open Race”
In conjunction with the Chelsea Invitational
Come join us for a fun run through the beautiful rolling hills of the Huron Valley
When: Saturday, Sept 30. 11:30 AM
Where: Hudson Mills Metropark, North Territorial Road Dexter Michigan
Course Info: The course will be the same at that run by the High School teams earlier in the morning. Basically an extended figure 8, through crisp fall woods, along the Huron River, and open meadows. Course Maps available.
Cost: Only $5 – please pay and register at the shelter just south of the finish line.
Awards: Medals will be given to the first 5 female and first 5 male finishers.
• All ages welcome, guys and girls will run together
• Low tech, low pressure event – a big FUN time for all involved
• Results available shortly after the race, and there will be a large finish clock so you can see your time, and maybe some mile splits
• Come watch the middle school and high school races prior in the morning…..first race at 845 AM, last race at 11 AM
• Any proceeds beyond meet costs will go towards Chelsea Cross Country
• If you have any questions, please email Coach Eric Swager at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 734-433-2201 x1222
Bring your friends, kids, neighbors, parents, etc. for an inexpensive celebration of fall’s most exciting sport !!!!! Hope to see you there !!!!
Created on: 9-25-17 11:58:56